Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Motor controllers

I have spent more time serching for DC motor
controllers, and there does seem to be too many proven
designs for reasonable prices to make it worth
hassling with it at all. I don't think we could
improve on available designs, and don't see the point
in duplicating for about the same price.
Here's another enviromentally sealed controller that
might work:

http://www.midwestmotion.com/25a24v.html

It seemed most of these open-chassis controllers
ranged in price from $50-$100 dollars for
bidirectional.

Warren.

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250