Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] [Fwd: take some time and view my web sites...]

Hi Rick-

$10 in parts and $100 of your time, that is.
You have enough inventing to do without becoming a kit assembler, much
less a circuit designer.
An eBay search for "pwm speed control" gave a single result, 16 ampres,
36 volts, $40.
My advice is: make the sub useable, dive with switches first. Then add
speed control, then maybe USB/joystick.

Also: How much thrust will your bilge pump provide?

-Peter Korwin