Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 7:45 PM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Aviator acrobatics and ocean farming

Pilots of Deep Flight Aviator have made a point not to go inverted with their current oil over acid battery setup.

About farming the sea: years ago it did cross my mind. I was not considering large scale seaweed or salmon, but smaller high value ideas - abalone maybe. That would be ranching the sea instead of farming it I guess. I never got past the "scribble on a cocktail napkin" stage. And you?

-Peter Korwin