[PSUBS-MAILIST] Two man sub on ebay (or buying used submarines)

Hi,

from talking with one of the current owners, I think that it's this
submarine here:
  http://www.watercraft.gs/listing.php?main=Submersibles

Unfortunately, the people who are selling it didn't build it and don't know
anything about it.  So I've been unable to ask questions about the origin
of the steel, fittings, pipes, qualitiy of the welds, etc...  They are not sure
if it's a K350 or a K250 that's been modified.  Built in trailer, interesting,
but I'm not sure it'll stay that way if I own it.  It does appear to have
internal battery box, everything else I know

I'm going to try and see it as soon as possible.

I think with subs getting more popullar we'll need to write a guide
to buying used submarines.. ;-)

Any tips (K250 vs K350 type differences, mistakes to look for, etc.) will
be most welcome.

Thanks,
  Ian.