Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Lake Diver in California?

Steve, I'm really sorry to hear that. Really sucks, I bet. Don't sweat it none though. You can always say them guys are just full of hot air....
Carl

indyair@iquest.net wrote:

I tried to refinance a hot air balloon through various institutes that offered "recreational vehicle" loans (aircraft, boats, RVs etc.). Even though my balloon was an F.A.A. registered aircraft the institutes wouldn't use the balloon's value to help secure the loan. The general concensus was that they didn't see a resale market if they got stuck with it by default. I would assume psubs offer the same issue.

Steve McQueen
Indianapolis

Quoting Ian Roxborough <irox@ix.netcom.com>:

And on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?

ViewItem&category=88433&item=7115644553&rd=1

Maybe they are several "Lake Divers".

Anyway, if someobody knows anything about this sub, please
share, I'm interested in buying it (until I run out of money).

Thanks,
 Ian.
P.S.: Anybody ever taken a boat loan to buy a sub before?
--

automated process and should be complete within five minutes of receipt
of your request.

mailto:removeme-personal_submersibles@psubs.org

PSUBS.ORG
PO Box 311
Weare, NH  03281

automated process and should be complete within five minutes of receipt
of your request.

mailto:removeme-personal_submersibles@psubs.org

PSUBS.ORG
PO Box 311
Weare, NH  03281

--
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done...."