[PSUBS-MAILIST] electric forklift motor

 Hello everyone my name is mark cole i live in darwin australia and have been on your mailing list for some time and have to say i admire you all anyway have anyone thought of using a 48volt electric drive motor from a forklift to propel a submarine . here we can buy the used drive motors and full wiring harness for as little as $700.00 dollars and if they can propell a forklift with a pallet of gear they must surely be able to drive a large prop .

i also would like to know if anyone has a set of plans for a sub that can hold two ppl with ease say bigger than a k350 i would really appreciate some help getting plans anyway thanks to everyone and a BIG THANK YOU TO STEVEN MILLS FOR YOUR HELP MATE cheers mark in darwin