Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New Sub located

On Thursday, Oct 21, 2004, at 23:16 US/Central, Gregory B. Snyder wrote:

Hi guys -
While driving up 35W in Minnesota about 30 minutes south of St. Paul, I
saw a submarine sitting up on the side of the highway,

Greg! My friend Chris remembered seeing something flash by somewhere in that area when he was driving through last year, but later when pressed for details was unable to remember just where it was. This must be the same one. Thanks; we'll make a point of trying to seek out this roadside attraction while Sam is still there. If you know exit number, landmarks, etc. -- something to pinpoint the location more exactly -- please pass it along.

I love those junk stores that surpass "store" and become more like "junk compounds" -- there's one up in Backus right along 371 too, if you're into that sort of thing. Whole rows of ancient washing machines lined up in a field. But it sounds like the one you found far surpasses it.