Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 6:57 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Brent Shaw - Please update us regarding your sub.

My name is les ,ive been building a sub sence i found this site, i live in mich.. my sub is at dimond lake,still testing,last weekend was my last dive(12 feet) my sub has too much weight,,taking weight out this weekend. here are some of my pictures i post today,,http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lkatschor/my_photos
let me know if this works, i dont know if im talking to the group right,i never did,,,hellow to all.