Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Brent Shaw - Please update us regarding your sub.

My name is les ,ive been building a sub sence i found this site, i live in mich.. my sub is at dimond lake,still testing,last weekend was my last dive(12 feet) my sub has too much weight,,taking weight out this weekend. here are some of my pictures i post today,,http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lkatschor/my_photos
let me know if this works, i dont know if im talking to the group right,i never did,,,hellow to all.
Title: Yahoo! Photos - My Photos
Search the web
Yahoo! Photos Welcome, lkatschor
[Sign Out, My Account]

Yahoo! Photos

My Photos View Cart

19¢ Prints - Everyday

4x6 prints are just 19¢ each. Plus your first 10 are free! Get 5x7s, 8x10s and poster-size prints too.

Vote for the best camera phone picture

Vote now to decide which camera phone pic wins $10k for charity. Learn how to upload your own camera phone pics.

Shop for Back-to-School & save!

Visit Yahoo! Shopping to find a variety of products, stores & deals! Start shopping now.

Do more with your digital camera

Visit our Photo Resource Center, sponsored by HP. Whether amateur or pro, you'll find helpful articles and advice.

Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Copyright Policy - Guidelines - Help - Ad Feedback