Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Weeds growing up around Dreams (was submersible speedboat)

Anyway, my 2.5 cents worth...hate to see a sub waste away.

--Steve      Steve,,I think that was about a buck and a half's worth.....I have quite a bit to add to this topic but I'm cleaning the yard up from hurricane Frances...and I think I've got another band just about ready to swing over this way again....DJB.

Do you Yahoo!?