Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] submersible speedboat

Hi,

If you take a close look at the left picture on the second row, look at the angle of the supports to the overhead air foil thingy that is in the stern. The two guys are outside and behind the boat, not in the cockpit. Possibly pushing it?

Regards,
Ray

Coalbunny wrote:
I don't know guys. Looks to me like they SANK the boat, not that it's a "voluntary submersible", if you know what I mean.
Carl

DJACKSON99@aol.com wrote:

DJB
You need to consider the possibilities. It may not be your cup of tea but think about the military and security applications, or just the great fun. This design was also the first place winner of the 2003 concept boat design competition. http://www.conceptboat.com/winnerprofiles.asp sponsored by the British Marine Federation <http://www.britishmarine.co.uk/>, supported by the Royal Institution of Naval Architects <http://www.rina.org.uk/>. The only thing I don't like about the design is the visibility and its not dry or semi dry. Personally I could kick myself for not having entered the competition. Best Regards,
Doug Jackson
www.submarineboat.com <http://www.submarineboat.com>