Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] submersible speedboat

DJB

You need to consider the possibilities. It may not be your cup of tea but think about the military and security applications, or just the great fun.  This design was also the first place winner of the 2003 concept boat design competition.

The only thing I don't like about the design is the visibility and its not dry or semi dry. Personally I could kick myself for not having entered the competition.

Best Regards,
Doug Jackson