RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Cement and propane tanks ?

Title: Message
Hi guys -
I do not recall if this has been discussed before, although I know that both of these items have been discussed individually.
Would it be reasonable to take a large propane tank (outer hull), cut off the one end at the curve - insert another propane tank (inner Hull) and create a steel/rebar structure to keep it centered in the first tank.  Cut the holes and weld in the view ports, conning tower - etc, place the through hull connector pipes, then reweld the outer hull cap (sealing the outer hull), stand the whole thing on end and fill the gap between the two hulls with cement?
Cement would add the weight, and should be crush resistant.
Propane tank lovers would get the benefit of saying that they used a propane tank,
and it might be ultimately cheaper than the other solutions.
Thoughts on this?
THanks-
Greg