Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] psub on eBay

Well CB & NP
Nature has a very low tolerance for things that don't work. And I'm glad that some one brought this gray box to the surface as an example of how "not to do it". The only attribute it has is the fact that it was started and finished.  That in it self is commendable, but as for being an entrepreneur. No way, this thing is a death trap and should be burned before it kills the fool that buys it.  This is the kind of home built that is going to create legislation that we don't need after it kills some one trying to dive below 30 feet. On the other side of the coin, I am making these statements with the thought that it's built as a one atmosphere vehicle and not a dry suit with thrusters.  If it operates as a non pressure vessel submersible than he did a good job.

Those who dance are considered insane by those who don't hear the music
Those that dance are considered entertainment by those that make the music

Coalbunny <coalbunny@wyoming.com> wrote:
NP, I'll betcha that at the time of building his sub, and perhaps even
now, he doesn't know about P-SUBS. The builder is no different than
you or I, brother. Looks like he (or she for all I may know) built
his dream as best as he could. We need more entreprunear (sp?) like
that, in this country!
Carl

No Periscope wrote:
> I've been told that if one has nothing good to say, then one should say
> nothing at all. However, I think he should have been a member of PSUBS
> before he went to home depot and found all his supplies. But If any
> one is acutely interested in buying this sub....please contact me at
> this address....I have a map that shows where Atlantis is.

Do you Yahoo!?