From: Julian Ford
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 3:12 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Are there any UK psuber's

Hello, Steve...

Sorry, I didn't mean to mislead you, but I am not in the UK....I'm over in the colonies...Canada to be exact.
My ROV is also "tube-y", but it's been alot of fun building it.  I currently have a working vehicle, using
PIC microcontrollers programmed in C.

I'd love to compare notes on the sorts of "bells and whistle" you envision...

Regards,
Julian