Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Deep Voyager

Hugo,

Sounds good !  A suggestion...how about extending the scope a bit?

"ISSP" or The International Society of Submersible Pilots

Something similar to AOPA  [ Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association ]
and/or
EAA  [ Experimental Aircraft Association ].

"Instructors" could be a major article-section in your charter.

Not all of us will end up being instructors, considering finances and
resources,
some of us would be happy if we reach that stage of building and piloting
our own subs, but would like to be part of an organization that promotes
safe
practices especially in the public eye.

--Steve

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!