From: Fly Deep
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2004 5:15 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Deep Voyager

It is beginning to seem like the people drawing these pictures have never actual been down is a sub before.  They all want to travel at the speed of 8 to 10 knots.  Every time I approach 3 knots I slow down because I'm scared I might miss something.  When in actuality 1/2 knot seems to be the perfect cruising speed. And some times it's great to just hang on the side of a wall off the Islands at 6 or 700 feet.  The view out a port can never be studied enough.  One could look for hours at just one spot.  The purple one has a really big profit margin at 1.5 MILL and was probably drawn in 3D Studio or Rhino..maybe Light wave??..But it's a cool image....If you would like one I'll build it for you at less then half the price.  The yellow one could be built for around 350,000 USD........ DJB

Snip:....  Benjamin,

I have never seen this sub before. But it looks like the Subeo sub
(http://www.subeo.com/) for "only" 700000 euro.

Greetings,
Thijs Struijs