[PSUBS-MAILIST] reconnaissance

Hi All,   I seem to be taking a slight detour with respect to my sub.    I've been bitten by the sailboat bug!  It actually started while I was thinking about doing some recon missions as to where I would be operating the sub, also I felt it might be a good idea to become more in touch with the environment that I am planning on visiting.  I've been getting an education in sailboats,  me and a friend are getting close to purchasing a Colombia 30' sloop.  We may be able to dock it for free at a persons house in  the Ventura keys, they bought a house there but have no boat!  There are quite a few people in that situation, many actually feel embarrassed that they don't have a boat and are open to some kind of deal.  Also I've been consentrating on an income increase program, since I need to throw way more money at this whole endevor !!  Just my up date,   I hope to at least bring my model to the convention, and hopfully the plated hatch cover.

Brian