Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Reverse engineering in CAD

David,

Thanks for the credit, but that was Ian.  My email screwed up.
Re: [ > I agree with Steve, and you are following the right
> steps: ]  No big deal I suppose.

However, I agree with you.  Better to stick with a program you are
familiar with.

Peter did mention the boat hull being in "jpg".  It will have to be
converted
to vector and layered accordingly, I would think, before it can be scaled
and manipulated?  Simply cutting and pasting parts of it won't do?

Am I understanding what you're trying to do, Peter?

--Steve