[PSUBS-MAILIST] Sub Parameter info. site. - the montly plug!

Hi Folks,
This is my monthly plug for the sub information site which was so generously built by Wyatt Greenway not so long ago. The point of the site is to act as a repository for general info on existing, operating, homebuilt subs (i.e. those which can be also built by you or me in our garage/backyard/big german harbour). I am hoping that people who are building and designing subs will be able to take a look at 'what works' and how well it does (or does not), so that the same mistakes, can be avoided, or so that some parameter/feature can be optimised.

It is important therefore that the data which is entered into the site be real, empirical numbers from real, working subs, i.e. NOT theoretical values. I realise that some values cannot be known very accurately, but that is ok!, just 'about 8 kts' is probably ok (an error less than around 10% would be nice...)

So, for people who HAVE operating home built subs, and I KNOW you are on the list, please go to this site and fill in any or all of the data that you have, so that the rest of us can benifit from your wisdom! - afterall, thats why the mailing list exists right?

The data form is at:
http://www.restorides.com/cgi-bin/psub-report.cgi

The data is output for view at:
http://www.restorides.com/cgi-bin/psub-reportview.cgi

Let me know if there is anything you would like to see modified, or any other questions.
Thanks folks, I hope to see some numbers in there soon!

EM.