Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] How to trim and ballast bigger boats.

Hugo - thank you for the link ! But which one was it ? Do you remember
this ? A conductive, ultrasonic or a radar ? I looking for something if
possible without moving parts. Can resistant in a wet and salt
inviorment for months. No iron parts - To repair the units indicates dry
docking - thousand of bucks..  RS-232 is a interface for computer to
windows - right ?

Update Euronaut to all friends :

I just working on battery rack No 14. This is on starboard side
in the salon below the seating area. Only 76 racks left...
Since the last TV show I have now sponsors for the insulation, the
valves and the ball bearings. Still one year and two month left before
the boat goes into the water according to my time shedule. To
pressurzied the diver lock out chamber to 30 % (10 bars = 330 feet) was
sucessful - only minor leaking on one valve. Next high presure test will
be with the chamber complety filled with freshwater and than with a
small air bubble up to 32 bars ( 1050 feet) - maybe in two-three months.

regards Carsten