Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] My Last Posting... Thanks to all!

On Tue, 11 May 2004 09:37:37 -0400 Hugo Marrero <HMarrero@hboi.edu>
writes:
> To all P-subbers,
>.......................snip.....................
> I am not trying to place myself above anyone here. Neither I intend
> diminish an "experienced" member's credibility as it is being stated
> by
> some. If the postings are read chronologically, please notice whose
> credibility was "diminished" first.

Hugo,

If I am the singular cause to make you want to sign off pSubs, then I
apologize !  I'm always sorry to see a learned person leave. I checked
the previous posts before I wrote that message and after your last
message, I grew concerned that I stepped out of bounds, and reread
the posts.  Up until your directly addressing Vance, I saw "discussion"
and perhaps to a degree "argument" or differences of opinion. I did not
see anyone "diminished" by it.....just discussion.  No one directly
criticized
what you presented.  Even Adam expressed an opinion that I did not think
was a comment that dimished yours or Vance's stature.

I tend to be this way to a fault. It's a flaw I have.
Vance can take care of himself and does not need me to trip in.

Unless someone "blatantly" supports and argues a notion that is in error
and a risk to safety, then you will find a tirade of responses from all
quarters.
I do not think Vance did this.

I hope you rethink this.

yours, Steve