RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST]  VBT (MBT) Revisited Idea

One of the great benefits of this idea is that as a submarine begins to ascend the slot will be set at a spot that enables a nice speed of ascent.  As the air expands it is automatically burping....and will eliminate the tendency to become ballistic...it eliminates the need to continuously let out air manually...Plus,,,the slot can actually be a set of holes and this makes it even better...This idea is a good one and there are a lot of smart guys on here so draw a sketch and lets analyze how to get the bugs out of the idea...I have my own drawings but I don't want to stagnate any ones thinking with my own thoughts...DJB.

Do you Yahoo!?