[PSUBS-MAILIST] Sound Absorption

Hi,

I am in the initial process of designing a psub, my first. The web site and
mailing list have to proven to be chock full invaluable information to me.
One thing that I haven't seen much about (perhaps I'm searching on the wrong
keywords) is that of sound absorption.

I'd imagine that a psub could be a noisy place, with all of the motors,
pumps, hydraulic and other equipment. It seems to me the hull would reflect
back the sound waves, it being bare metal in a tube-like shape.

Questions:
Is your psub a noisy place?
Do you use anything on the hull to absorb the sound?

Thanks,
Marten Liebster
A psub newbie