From: Ray Keefer [mailto:Ray.Keefer@Sun.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 4:45 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Convention topics

Hi,

I am looking for ideas and presenters for this year's convention in
Portland, Oregon. Any hams out there? Do any of you have any expertise,
assumed or real, that you would like to share at the convention?
Projects, experience, knowledge, white papers,....

Dave Walls and I are working some ideas already but all is in
preliminary stages thus too early to announce. However plenty of time
for your ideas.

Regards,
Ray