Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Underwater tent...

Thinking back to the time I built those tents, I was also a fan and
influenced by the "Sea Hunt" series.  There weren't any dive shops
let alone divers [ that I knew of ] in the rural flatlands of Kansas.
I was so eager to explore, that along with building those tents, I
built a makeshift aqualung, too.  It was ugly lookin', but it worked.
I forgot what a busy little kid I was.  Wish I had half the energy I
had back then and half the carefree abandon to pursue things.

--Steve