[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Underwater tent...

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 08:13:48 -0500 "Mark Steed" writes:
>Lloyd Bridges was in the early 60s TV series "Sea Hunt" and I never
>missied it. I think it actually started my interest in all things
>underwater. "The Most Dangerous Game" as far as I know, was the name
>of one of the episodes.

Try this one:

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0062862/

Daring Game (1968)

Directed by            László Benedek
Writing credits       Art Arthur (story)
                                    Andy White (also story)

                         Cast overview, first billed only:
                         Lloyd Bridges
   Vic Powers
                         Nico Minardos
  Ricardo Balboa
                         Michael Ansar
  President Eduardo Delgado
                         Joan Blackman
  Kathryn Carlyle
                         Shepperd Strudwick                           Dr.
Henry L. Carlyle

                        Runtime: 100 min
                        Country: USA
                        Language: English