Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] FYI : Virtual Sailor

In a message dated 4/19/04 6:55:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time, wreckdiver@usadatanet.net writes:
Hey guys...the list has been kind of quiet for the past two weeks...this is
the last post I had received until today.  Am I having problems or is the
list really quiet??
Al,

Although it has seemed a bit slower than usual (not uncommon for Spring and Summer months), you're having problems, as there have been multiple several active threads the last couple weeks (e.g., "Underwater Tent").

Shawn

*****

"Call nothing thy own except thy soul.
Love not what thou art, but only what thou may become.
Do not pursue pleasure, for thou may have the misfortune to overtake it...
Live in the vision of that one for whom great deeds are done ..."

Man of LaMancha, D. Wasserman