[PSUBS-MAILIST] view ports

Well...... since there doesn't seem to be an over abundance of discussion, at the moment, of technical matters concerning submersibles will take it upon myself to ask another question !

  I noticed in the picture archives #39 contributed by Rick Lucertini there are some diagrams of view ports, the conical shaped view port with the o ring half way between the inside surface and the outside surface is the design I am planning to use for two of my view ports.  Is the angle on those acrylic view ports 45 degrees or could the angle be less than 45 degrees.

Brian Cox