[PSUBS-MAILIST] Vectorworks/ generators

Hello Everyone,
I have recently "aquired" VectorWorks 10.5 for mac, in order to make all the plans nessacary for my submarine. does anyone know of a good book or website with vectorworks VTCs or help/tutorals? Also, for those interested in a deisiel generator for their submarine, i have found a company that makes small, lightweight deisiel gensets. they are pretty cool and not very big at all. their website is http://www.nextgenerationpower.com just thought that might help anyone who is looking.
Cheers,
		Jake Colman