Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Stainless & O rings

Ok. thx!

I just wanted to be sure because it would have been fun to use that as trhuturht-hole if it was that simple.

Pierre "no-brain" Poulin

From: "Brian Cox" <ojaibees@ojai.net>
To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Stainless & O rings
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 11:30:05 -0700

Pierre, This seems like one of those telephone games where someone tells the first person the origional message and then by the time it gets around the room it's a completely different message. Think of the stainless steel prop shaft as simply bar stock that you would buy from the steel supply company. And then you can machine it into anything you like.

Read the LA times article in the paper, BTW, and it was very good.

Brian ( and yes I am a brain )