From: Coalbunny <coalbunny@vcn.com>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] latimes article
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 12:29:41 -0600

"Some" of us, at least!  lol!

Yep. good article.  Great job Pierre and Jon!
Carl

Pierre Poulin wrote:

WOOT!!!

Good article! At last, we don't look like weirdos.

Pierre Poulin

From: Jonathan Wallace <jon@psubs.org>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] latimes article
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 00:24:07 -0400 (EDT)

The LA Times article is available on their web site.  Looks like the
reporter put alot of effort into it.  She interviewed Karl Stanley,
Bruce Jones, Tracy Gregg, Peter Auster, Pierre Poulin, Santos Cortez,
and myself.

http://www.latimes.com/features/outdoors/la-os-sub6apr06,1,5428207.story?coll=la-headlines-outdoors

I had to register before I got access to the story (it's free) so be
prepared to do the same.

Jon

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://fr.ca.search.msn.com/

--
"By the side of religion, by the side of science, by the side of poetry, stands natural beauty. Not as a rival to these, but as the common inspirer and nourisher of them all." -- G. M. Trevelyan

MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis ! http://messenger.fr.msn.ca/