From: Fly Deep <flydeep4u@yahoo.com>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Pierre & Carl Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 09:38:45 -0800 (PST)

Would it be possible for you two guys to use your own E-Mail address to

send bulishit back and forth to each other off board?  You fill up my mail

box with crap that I cant possibly find any thing useful concerning submarine

design and or construction. Maybe you can find an Instant Messaging

service that works for both of you. If I didn?t know better I?d have to think your

both around 13 years old.   .

Cool!@  Marraige is good if you have the right woman.

Kim can't be too bad, she liked my signature file quote!

Guess there is a sane woman out there....somewhere!  Carl

Pierre Poulin wrote: Carl, I'm not married... yet! Will be in

2 months (22 mai). hehehe I'm not angry with you...

Pierre (looking innocent while reaching for his flamethrower...)

Do you Yahoo!?

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://fr.ca.search.msn.com/