From: Coalbunny <coalbunny@vcn.com>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] LA Times article
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 00:32:06 -0700

Pierre!  Come on man!  You're married and she probrobly has a boyfriend!

Wait a minute here....

I forgot, she's from California.  Ok.  That answers it.  Sorry!
Carl
(grinning and running for cover)

Pierre Poulin wrote:

Hum... Why is that Brian?

I just talk with the girl and she assured me that it was not a "look at those weirdos..." thing.

We will see..

Pierre Poulin