Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Bathysphere on eBAY

Maybe a couple hundred bucks as scrap steel--- furnace box size #1 steel is worth a penny a pound.
Peter Korwin

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 15:40:58 -0800 (PST) Mark Woodward <majwoodward@yahoo.com> writes:
any idea what this is worth?

Coalbunny <coalbunny@vcn.com> wrote:
17,224 pounds is a bit more than my moped can pull, Greg. Now if it was
a mere 17,220 pounds, I might have a chance....

Can you imagine the support craft you'd need for that? Ouch!
Carl

--
"By the side of religion, by the side of science, by the side of poetry,
stands natural beauty. Not as a rival to these, but as the common

Mark Woodward

Do you Yahoo!?