From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of David
Buchner
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 9:26 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] new p-subber

At the risk of making this list appear to the cynical even more like a
mere social club for fantasy-prone geeky idlers, I will post this bit
of information that is not strictly related to making a deep-diving
submersible out of materials available at Home Depot.

Little miss as-yet-to-be-named Buchner has been born. A little late,
after many trials and tribulations, by c-section. Tuesday morning.
She's utterly perfect, and mom is sturdy and on the mend. And we're
pretty sure we can deal with anything, now.

Look out, world.