Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] The Kinder, Gentler Side Of Psubs

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 19:08:34 -0800 (PST) Chris Nugent  writes:

>     What does this have to do with submarines?  Psubs?  Well, in
>light of the recent attacks on the esteemed gentlemen within our
>modest group, and our common interest, I thought a bit of salve might
>be appreciated, in the form of something I came up with and put to
>keyboard one night.

I'll post this on my bulletin board in my office.

Somewhere in the archives is a song I wrote about this.  It's
to be sung to the tune of "Slow Ride."   I can't find a copy of it
right now.

Yours is better.

Mike

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!