Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Which Apollo?

Hi Carsten,
Wasn't Apollo 13's problem a 12 volt heating element (used in a ground
test) that should have been swapped with a 36 volt before flight?
Or did you mean the short circuit that burned Apollo 1, killing Grissom,
Chaffee and White? Their (inward swinging) hatch could not be opened
quickly, or with high cabin pressure.
-Peter Korwin