Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Cheap and heavy...

Yea, I checked that, but they're packaged small and that can get
expensive.  I used to be able to buy large weights for fishing nets
and surf fishermen at tackle-bait shops, but I live in Southern Nevada
no demand for that kind of thing. How about diver's belts?
I need to cast a shape so lead or bismuth alloy is what I'm looking for.

Crikey !!!  If this was an old feedstore in the Midwest I'd have no
problem !

--Steve

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:36:03 EST Subscuba@aol.com writes:
> How about wheel weights at your local tire store?
>
> Ken Martindale

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!