From: Steven Mills <cirtemoeg@juno.com>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Cheap and heavy...
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 16:12:51 -0800

While anyone is at this, I've been looking for lead in bulk.  I tried the
local
plumbing and contractors supplies, but one needs to have a license in
order to buy quantity.  I tried the boatshops, but most around here are
into powerboats, so no new or used leaded keels.  It can be shot, plug,
brick....I don't care.

50lbs should suffice for me for now.

--Steve

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 16:41:05 -0500 "Pierre Poulin" <pipo305@hotmail.com>
writes:

> No, I'm not talking about my boss...
>
> I'm looking for some sort of material to use as drop weight. I need
> about
> 700-800 pounds.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks to all!
>
> Pierre Poulin

> MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous !
> http://fr.ca.search.msn.com/

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis ! http://messenger.fr.msn.ca/