Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] UPS Submersible

Yes, of course I know about OSS.

Just commenting that  I didn't recall coming across UPS in the
past archives. I'll have to go back thru it or order the CD.

The word "Ultimate" is one of those words that give me pause and a
wry smile.  I'm not making fun of it mind you, but compared to OSS
project, "ultimate" conjures up expensive materials?,  possibly heated
discussion amongst ourselves over design :)?  How does one design
"the ultimate"?

Pay no mind to me. My brain doesn't operate on 60cycles. Things like
this tend to catch my attention.

Well, I see the guys in the white coats are coming for me, gotta
runnnnn.....

--Steve