[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Speaking of youngsters and dive physiology in general

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 16:37:51 EST NeophyteSG@aol.com writes:

>FWIW, I have narcolepsy and have pretty much given up SCUBA as an
>unacceptable risk unless accompanied by a paramedic (fortunately, my
>brother).

Functionally, that's probably the same thing as epilepsy.   Do you
have any warning of an "narcoleptic event"?   (What do you call
them?)

>  It's also the reason my original design had to be changed from
>a one-person to two.  I simply can't justify the risk otherwise.

I never seriously considered a one-seater.   Well, not since I was
about 15.  If I'm going to all this trouble, I want to show it off to
someone!

Mike

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!