Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Open Source Sub. Revisited

I want to publicly apologize to the group for what may have sounded as arrogance.  I just came back from visiting the Pubs site and haven?t been there for a long time, excellent job Mr. Keefer. It seems I?ve stuck my flippers in my mouth. There are some very beautiful subs being built around the world and I am sorry I said any thing negitive about Mr.K. but I still think the Sail is very silly.  DJB

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you?re looking for faster.