[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: psubs sent 135 messages in one day -comments

1) most of them contained some useful input, but included a half dozen old e-mails. this fills up my hotmail account in a hurry if i don't check it constantly 2) as amusing as commentary to one of our few lady members is, why did I get it? just send it to her, coalbunny! btw, i've blocked coalbunny's email so i don't receive any more pap.
3) kudos - the subject headings have been quite explicit.

I hope that doesn't sound too abrasive, but don't mind too much if it does.
I just cannot handle the amount of e-mail!
D.

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN Premium. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines