From: Erik Muller [mailto:emuller@naic.edu]
Sent: 11 March 2004 03:09
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Reserved buoyancy

Grrrr..
Marius,
I KNOW the principals involved!, I am a physicist!
Displacement is totally decoupled from the TYPE of the fluid, it is the
boyant force which is different and which is dependant on the density!
There just seemed to be a typo in Carsens original post where there was
a  'm^3' where I would have expected  'kg'!
humph. I might seem like it sometimes.. but I like to think I am not
excessively thick ALL the time...!
sigh.

But thanks for that fun experiment, I will show my neice.
EM.