Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Interior paint

Yes, a bare spot where the zinc meets the hull.

Ray Keefer <Ray.Keefer@Sun.COM> wrote:
> Thanks for the info. I gather as long as the anodes are contacting the hull electrically and in the water, they will work. Maybe the placement isn't all that critical.

Hi,

My question is, how is the anode electrically connected to the hull? Do you have a bare spot of hull with no paint, just bare metal the the zinc anode is bolted to? Or some kind of ground cable from the hull to the anode?

Thanks,
Ray

Fact is stranger than fiction. Truth is stronger than fact. R. Duncan

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you?re looking for faster.