Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Scuttle valves & Divorce Court

Gail,

Many of us have been here a long time.  We know what PSUB is like.  Heck,
it's the internet!  It's doesn't take long to sort things out but in the
end, many of us think there is still some good here.

I'm not trying to be rude here but bluntness is the only way to say it.  We
don't need you to point out anything.  I for one like PSUB and I like Pat
also.  He used to post here for years.  I still keep in contact with him.
Life goes on.  He used to be here and now has his own web site.  Nothing
wrong with that.  In fact it's great.

What neither his site or PSUB needs is you, or anyone else, ranting and
raving.  If you walk into a club you don't care for, you don't tear the
place down, you just LEAVE!

Incidentally, you commented about the language in here and our manners?  In
all the years I've been a part of PSUB we haven't had as many cuss words
posted as you've posted.

I'm trying to be polite but asking you to conform to the group and be a
contributor or simply find another CLUB, leaving ours intact.  It's not
gender based I assure you.

I'll even be courteous enough and try to remember to leave the seat down for
you as long as you care to stay aboard and talk to Steve about doing the
same.  :-)

Dan H.