Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Scuttle valves & Divorce Court

I desagree with you Carl, I love kids and plan to have a few soon!! Well, at least working on those...

Pierre

From: Coalbunny <coalbunny@vcn.com>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Scuttle valves & Divorce Court
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 04:35:24 -0700

Norm, the only women that intimidate me are either naked or heavily armed. I'm tired of Gail. She was fun for a bit, but like most "kids" she soon became boring.
Carl

Norman-Burns wrote:

GAIL,
I, FOR ONE WILL NOT APOLOGIZE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE MALE OR FEMALE THAT GETS THEIR KICKS OUT OF CONTROLLING AND MANIPULATING PEOPLE. IF YOU WANT TO BE
TREATED LIKE A LADY, WHY DON'T YOU ACT LIKE ONE. INSTEAD OF THE
FEMI-NAZI-BITCH FROM HELL. And if you Guys are going to be intimidated by
Gail then I have no respect for you either. She's really taking over isn't
she?  I do show respect to women and especially ladies.   Actually I'm
beginning to wonder if this is even a female to begin with or just some
moron pretending to be one. How do you get along with your mother? Do you
hate your father and transfer those feeling against all men? Or do you just
hate everyone. Did the kids pick on you at school?  Gail are you just here
to terrorize the group or do you really have an interest in the subject?
You called someone a terrorist and it is you who is the Politically Correct Terrorist. Let me see your raging insanity whatever you think you can dish
out. before they put you back into the nuthouse where you belong.  You are
really a sad piece of work.
Norm

--
"By the side of religion, by the side of science, by the side of poetry, stands natural beauty. Not as a rival to these, but as the common inspirer and nourisher of them all." -- G. M. Trevelyan

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://fr.ca.search.msn.com/