Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Scuttle valves & Divorce Court - Last message!

I dont think I could be anywhere close to that literate..
more something like..
'Damn... and I really need to pee..'
EM.

Chris Nugent wrote:

[snip]
"My wife was wondering what sort of message would be found scrawled on the wall post recovery - maybe we could have a new award for the best?..."
Here's what mine will be:
/Now I lay me down to sleep,/
/ A victim of the briny deep,/
/ The pressure on the hatch too great,/
/ My wife was right about my fate./
//
Hehehehehe.....no?
Nuge

*/Peter McKellar <mckellar@earthlink.net>/* wrote:

    Fly Deep,
    hahaha, sorry I thought u were contemplating leaving also :) I've
    been a little slow lately, guess I'm tired from checking my
    mailbox heaps too :)
    Keeping on the humourous vein, I just wonder at the conversations
    - grounded for 72 hours wondering how u were gonna get that damned
    hatch open :) I'd be very careful in selecting the other 2
    shipmates hahaha :)
    My wife was wondering what sort of message would be found scrawled
    on the wall post recovery - maybe we could have a new award for
    the best?
    cheers
    peter