Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Scuttle valves & Divorce Court

Well FlyDeep, you can always go camping on the bottom of a lake for a week, safely then!
Carl

Steven Mills wrote:

Well, that's good to hear. Yeah, it can get a bit edgy at times.

Good thing. Now I can sto the plank and keel haul ropes.
[ see I told you I'd bring up keel haulin'  ]  :-)

cheers, --Steve

 On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 17:44:13 -0800 (PST) Fly Deep <flydeep4u@yahoo.com>